Keeping up with corporation tax rates, deductions and reliefs can seem like a job in itself, with changes on an annual basis. It can be complicated to work out the deductions and reliefs to which a business is entitled and include all the calculations accurately in your tax return.
Importantly, the rules for small businesses differ from larger corporations - smaller businesses have access to additional tax breaks. Staying on top of the allowances can save businesses a significant amount of money.
We Are Dedicated To Helping You Be More Tax Efficient
At Cameron Cunningham we will spend time getting to know you and your business to minimise the tax you need to pay. We are specialists in tax planning and are able to provide innovative solutions to many of the problems companies can encounter. We will work with you to make your business more tax efficient and offer practical advice for the growth of your business, whilst mitigating any risk.
Our areas of specialism include:
- Managing the preparation and completion of annual tax returns, from individuals up to large scale corporations
- Corporation tax planning
- Considerable experience in providing expert advice and support for Research and Development Tax Credit claims
- Corporate structures and reorganisations
- Sales of businesses and assets
- Intellectual property
- Advice and support with HMRC tax investigations and enquiries
- Advising on international tax issues
- Business growth planning