It can be overwhelming trying to keep up to date with payroll and understand related legislation. There is a lot of technical knowledge to grasp and the frequent changes to compliance can be stressful. The list of administrative tasks seems endless and it can hold a heavy burden over you, particularly when your time could be better served doing more productive tasks for the business.
Let Us Defuse The Minefield And Take The Burden Of Payroll Off Your Hands
Our clients use us because they realise managing payroll is a tricky business and errors are easily made. Cameron Cunningham provide a bespoke payroll service for our clients, making sure no deadlines are missed, avoiding possible fines, and ensuring you comply with HMRC’s Real Time Information (RTI) reporting requirements.
We work transparently with all our clients, providing clear and practical advice to ensure your payroll is dealt with correctly and as tax efficiently as possible, whilst saving you time and stress in the process.
We can look after payroll for any business size ranging from a small team to a large workforce. Our services include:
- Paying employees on an agreed basis, whether it’s weekly, fortnightly, monthly etc
- Calculations of employee’s tax and national insurance contributions
- Adjustments to any sickness, maternity or paternity leave
- Holiday pay and new joiner/leaver calculations
- Electronic payslips (which can be emailed directly)
- Payment summaries, including analysis of staff costs
- Completing and submitting statutory forms, including P35’s, P45’s, P46’s, P60’s, P11D’s
- Pension schemes – from initial registration of the pension scheme to Compliance Declarations and navigating the requirements of an employer under auto-enrolment
- Online filing with HMRC